Delivery - Hong Kong (Flagship Store Local Orders)
For Hong Kong local orders, there are 3 shipping options available: SANKI delivery service, self pick-up or courier service.
* Starting from the day that our Online-store Officer contact you successfully
1) SELF COLLECT (1-2 business days)
To collect your order, you may choose to visit the pick-up locations. There is no shipping cost for this option. We will have your order ready within 1-2 business days at the pick-up location of your choice. Note: A printout of your Purchase Invoice (not "Order Confirmation Notice") must be presented upon collection of order.
* If you choose to pick up your order at our Kwai Chung location, your items will be available on the same business day (the earliest).
2) HOME DELIVERY BY SANKI (3-7 business days)
Our delivery team deliver to most commercial and residential addresses in Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories. Please allow 3-7 business days lead time for each order. Shipping cost is HKD150* per transaction and will be free for orders over HK$800. Addresses in Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, outlying islands and permit-only zones are not serviceable, but special arrangements could be accommodated if requested. **Note: Deliveries to buildings without elevator are subject to extra charges.
3) COURIER SERVICE (1-2 business days; <1kg orders only)
You may choose to ship your order via local courier service. This service is only available for commercial and residential buildings within Hong Kong (excluding outlying islands). The delivery lead time for each order is approximately 2-3 days. For general districts, a basic courier charge of HKD50** will be charged for each order (total weight not more than 1kg). For remote districts (including Repulse Bay, The Peak, South Hong Kong Island, Sai Kung, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Clear Water Bay, Shek O, Stanley, Tin Shui Wai, Cyberport, Tai Tam and permit-only restricted zones), the courier charge is HKD60** per order (total weight not more than 1kg).
** Basic charges apply to commercial and industrial buildings only. An extra fee of HKD30 will be charged on each order delivered to a residential address. If the total weight of your order exceeds 1kg, courier charge is subject to the location of destination and total package weight. Courier charges are calculated based on recipient’s location and type of building. All districts and building types are pre-defined by courier service provider. Should there be any disagreement between your choice of courier charge level and the courier service provider’s definition, we shall suspend the order until all additional charges are fully settled.
Special Notes (Overseas customers should read carefully the notes below before placing an order)
- All overseas orders must be accepted by SANKI before they are shipped out. (Our shipping officer will notify you whether your order is accepted or not within 1 business day after you receive our "Order Confirmation Notice"). SANKI reserves the right to accept or reject an order. If your order is rejected, you will receive a full refund.
- For deliveries to overseas addresses, the recipient is required to declare custom for the items. If you fail to properly clear custom or pay for the tax and/or duties, and the package is subsequently returned to SANKI Online-Store, you will be held responsible for all the shipping, transportation and handling costs incurred, plus a re-stocking fee of 20% of your purchase order. For more details, please refer to "Customs & Tax" section below：
Customs & Tax
When placing an order and have it delivered to an overseas address, you are considered the importer and must comply with all the laws and requirements of the country in which you are receiving the items. Your orders may be subject to import duties and/or taxes and any additional charges for custom clearance must be borne by you. SANKI Online-Store has no control over these charges and does not assume responsibility for the ordered goods meeting local customs laws and/or duties and taxes. Custom policies vary widely from country to country, and you should contact your local customs office for further information.