- Ozone, UV & Halogen Heat-drying System
- The upper cabinet use Ozone and UV sterilization (low-temperature 70 °C)
- The lower caninet use Halogen heat sterilization (up to 125 ℃)
- Durable stainless steel body and inner
- Durable mirror glass panel
- Sterilization temperature up to 125 ℃
- Food-grade stainless steel rack
- Hidden handle
- Intelligent microcomputer temperature control
- Overheat prevention
- Capacity: 90 L
- Rated power: 550W
- Dimensions : W598 x D430 x H635mm
- Built-In Installation Dimensions : W570 x D450 x H625mm
- Heat-resistant temperature of tableware lower than 80°C can not be placed in the upper cabinet for disinfection.
- Heat-resistant temperature of tableware lower than 180°C, wooden chopsticks, towel and plastic tableware can not be placed in the appliance for disinfection
Do not open the door during the process of ozone disinfection in order to avoid excessive leakage of ozone.
Do not open the door of dish sterilizer immediately after sterilization.
Wait for 20 minutes before opening the door to optimize the disinfection and let the ozone restore.
It is a normal phenomenon for the appliance to release a mild odor during operation.
It is not harmful to the human body.
It is normal situation.
This is a normal situation. Upper disinfection mode is operate with low temperature and ozone for disinfection. Therefore, the heating tube will not light up while using.
This is a normal situation. The heating tube will light up and turn red quickly when the cabinet do not reach the specified temperature. It will not light up when the cabinet reach the specified temperature.
The dish sterilizer will automatically shut down when it finish the disinfection.
The tablewares are not cleaned before disinfecting. There are some oil or detergent residue on the bowl. The tablewares are made porius material which the oil or detergent residue can access into the internal micropores of the tableware easily. After the high temperature of 125 °C and long period of disinfection, oil and detergent residue are grilled on the surface of the tableware continuously and form some black and yellow dots or stains.
The stainless steel tablewares expand and deform when heated. The thinner stainless steel tablewares will exacerbate the molecular pattern, recombine, extrude and change under the high temperature and long period of time. It cannot revert to the original state because of the thinner material. Do not place the thin metal tableware into the cabinet for high temperature disinfection.
This is a normal situation and will soon stop. Make sure the appliance has sufficient ventilation.
Sanki Built-In Dish Sterilizer (90L)
- Product Code: SK- LW100
- Availability: In Stock