- Equip Panasonic compressor
- Outdoor unit with two independent compressors
- The compressor can operate independently without affecting each other when only one air conditioner is used.
- The outdoor unit is only height 430mm, it is suitable for installation which can reduce expenses of building exterior walls.
- Refrigerant connection is located at the back of the outdoor unit . It can be reach easily and install without having to climb out of the window, which is safe and simple.
- Connecting the wire terminal is also located on the back of the outdoor unit. It is not necessary to move the outdoor unit and simple and easy for manintanance service.
- R410A Refrigerant
- IP24 Water proof
- Water outlet at the bottom of the outdoor unit to solve the problem of dripping
- The condenser is equipped with an environmentally-friendly rust-proof gold coating.
- Comply with international safety certification standards
- Hong Kong Safety Certification Center approved
- China Product Patent Number : 201520217735.X
- Hong Kong product patent number : HK1204747
- 1 year full machine warranty
- Outdoor unit : SK-0707C
- Outdoor unit size : W590 x D530 x H430 mm
- Piping diameter Liquid side : 1/4"
- Piping diameter Gas side : 3/8"
- Indoor unit : SK-SA07C (7,000BTU) + SK-SA07C (7,000BTU)
- Indoor unit size : W790 x D190 x H230 mm
- Dehumidification : 0.8 + 0.8 L/hr
How to choose the air conditioner ? Does it mean the higher the HP number, the higher the cooling capacity ?
The cooling capacity of air conditioner is not reflected by HP number. By referring to the cooling capacity (kW) on energy label, you can choose a suitable air conditioner and compare the efficiency of power saving. For instance, an air conditioner of “First Class Energy Label” with 2.6 kW (1 HP) cooling capacity is relatively efficient in power saving than that of “Fifth Class Energy Label”.
If I replace my split type air conditioner, can I use the R22 refrigerant pipe in the split type air conditioner using refrigerant R410A ?
If your original one is using R22 refrigerant, the refrigerant pipe must be replace by the new one with R410A refrigerant.
The reason is that thicker tube wall of pipe is required to resist the higher pressure of “eco-friend” refrigerant, and the lubricating oil remains from R22 refrigerant pipe will damage your new air conditioner.
Choose the suitable air-conditioner by referring to the cooling capacity (kW) on the label as well as data regarding cooling coverage. Meanwhile, you also have to pay attention to the type of air-conditioners you are going for. The cooling capacity of the portable type air-conditioners is influenced by the conditions of indoor environment.
SANKI 1 to 2 Window-Split Type Air-Conditioner
- Product Code: SK-0707C
- Availability: In Stock